Tuesday, April 30, 2013

College Wall Decorations

Saturday, my wonderful hubby took me to Michael's (Arts & Crafts) and bought me a new cutting mat and a blade for my Silhouette Cameo.  I haven't been able to use it for a while, but hadn't been properly inspired to go out of town to buy the needed supplies.  After shopping, we went to the movies and didn't get home til midnight.

I got up early(ish) on Sunday and started creating.  When I move into my "new" room, I want to start a college wall.  I graduated from Florida Atlantic University and my hubby and I love the Florida Gators, so I started with those 2 teams.  Sometime back in the fall, I found 5 plain white pennants for $1 at Dollar Tree, so I decided to do pennants for each team.  I ended up making 2 of each team, one horizontal, one vertical.  I used push pins to prop them up on my bulletin board to take the pics...see below...






































After I got those done and I was again bored, hubby suggested I make a Steelers pennant for his boss.  So once again inspired, I got to work.  Then, for our friend that is going through chemo for breast cancer, I made the breast cancer awareness ribbon with the Steelers logo...see below...

No comments:

Post a Comment