Saturday, January 11, 2014

Miscellaneous Posters

While I am pondering my next blog post, I decide to show/offer some of the posters I have created over the years for my classroom.  As I come across/make more, I will post them too!




All About Relationships 




Angle (Anatomy)




Reduce Test Anxiety




Classroom Expectations




Lack of Planning

https://app.box.com/s/sl4ha00jqu844eivj1ul



Log Form to Exponent Form 




Math Analogy




Olay CC Cream

CC Cream is made from swirling AA Cream and BB Cream together.  This is one of my originals!  I started laughing when I saw the commercial, then hit rewind and starting sketching my idea!




Polygons




Rationalizing the Denominator





Studying for Math Test (2 pages)
I have found that many students want to blame "test anxiety" for their poor grades, when in actuality it's the lack of proper preparation and studying.




Using a Formula
I use this one very often in all my classes.  Students tend to either not write the formula or they will try to combine steps 2 and 3, often making mistakes as a result.  Step 3 has a + because it may take more than one step to completely simplify a problem (order of operations).

No comments:

Post a Comment